It’s been a pleasure and privilege in recent weeks to add a number of new tutors and students to our rosters.
New students include:
- A young mother who felt her skills in learning Chumash with Rashi were lacking, and decided to do something about it
- A pair of twin girls who have never been to any Jewish school, whose bat mitzvah is approaching
- A pre-teen Jewish day school student, looking to enhance her Hebrew language education over the summer
- Does this one count as new? A pair of twin boys who have been learning with a TorahTutors tutor whose schedule changed; they loved what TorahTutors offers so much that they asked to be set up with another tutor, and we are happy to oblige!
Some of our new tutors include:
- An American semicha student living in Israel, who’s been involved in a fascinating array of Jewish learning projects and worked with a variety of students of all ages
- An American woman who’s taught students of every age and background, in schools and shuls and on planes and just about everywhere
- A retired teacher with decades of experience teaching kids of all ages, students with special needs, adults planning to convert, and others
- And so many more!
We’re so proud of our existing students and tutors, and eager to make more matches!
Stay tuned for possible new partnerships, too…